Shared Services Exchange 2015
Date(s) - 09/06/2015 - 11/06/2015
As a mature SSO, are you struggling to find value from your traditional model? Look no further!
We are now living in the “new normal” of shared services. One which demands greater value, transparency and accountability, all while delivering double-digit cost savings and heightened service levels.
Advances in technology, the rise of emerging markets, access to data, growth by acquisition and more empowered employees, are fundamentally changing the way we approach our service delivery operations. Never before have we seen such a movement to reinvest in shared services for higher-value processes.
What does a blueprint for success look like?
At the 10th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Exchange we show you how to broaden your scope, and create the optimal path to achieving that next step of value. With a laser focus on the content that you told us matters most, we have carefully constructed a program which enables you to;
- Achieve end-to-end processes by developing and nurturing a global process ownership role & embracing digital transformation
- Broaden your scope of services by taking on higher-value & front office activities while evaluating opportunities in offshoring
- Learn what measurement systems are being utilized to capture, record and communicate the value of shared services
- Tighten up your vendor management strategy to move up the value chain with service partners
- Evaluate your baseline service levels and see how lean and other principles can take them to the next level
- Optimize your governance function to support integrated global services models
- Discussion the sophistication of technology (digital, robotics, process automation, analytics) and the impact on SSOs
- Develop an action plan to kick start your finance and non finance analytical journey with a focus on knowledge creation
- Move the talent discussion beyond transactional to a “front office and “digital savvy” mindset
- Develop a digital roadmap to drive next generation service delivery capabilities
- Discuss what’s next in outsourcing’s evolution – mega trends, value creation and smart partnerships
What’s New for 2015
- More dialogue-driven formats presented by expert facilitators so you can actively engage in each and every topic
- Functional focused roundtables for HR, Finance and multi-function
- Real discussion on how to think beyond the shared services model and ascertain whether a broader GBS approach is right for you
- A focus on adding higher value processes (tax, FP&A, analytics, recruitment processing) with specific examples from companies who have done it