Shared Services Eastern Europe – Venue: Poland – To be confirmed
Date(s) - 13/10/2015 - 15/10/2015
Discovering the hidden goldmines in Eastern Europe
It’s no surprise that Eastern Europe is a hot bed of activity for Shared Services, but there is still so much more value to be gained from the region
As stated in KPMG’s “The State of Services and Outsourcing in 2014” report, investment intentions in shared services and outsourcing solutions by organisations are on a record high.
The 9th Annual Eastern Europe Shared Services Summit is an event dedicated to providing executives who are already established in the region or looking to set up there, with a platform for discussions encompassing the latest innovations and developments in the shared services and outsourcing arena.
- Identify common challenges and shared goals with your peers in our function specific interactive roundtables
- Take part in an interactive debate on looking at Eastern European locations for planning and launching
- Build your brand and key talent management strategies for success
- Immerse yourself in an interactive panel discussion on the emerging trends in CEE Shared Services Centres
- Refocus your efforts to align processes and integrate automation
The event’s expert international speaker faculty and innovative formats will provide you with the answers to some of your pressing business questions. You will gain an opportunity for networking, and be able to discuss various factors currently impacting the shared service business world in Eastern Europe — such as talent retention, stabilisation of operations, data analytics, cost reduction, best-fit outsourcing models, and optimisation.
Whether your focus is on HR, Finance, Procurement, or IT, in a captive or hybrid delivery structure, or you are mandated to enhance your centre’s service offering but are unsure of the best solution for your business, be a part of the 150+ senior executives for 3 days of comprehensive insights into how the region has evolved, and where you stand amongst your Eastern European peers.
Venue: Poland – To be confirmed