Planning & Launching Shared Services
Date(s) - 19/10/2015 - 21/10/2015
London, United Kingdom
Categories No Categories
Planning and Launching Shared Services
Building new and improved shared services: Bringing together people, process and technology for increased efficiency and lower costs
Councils have saved more than £100m through sharing services in the past year, according to new figures from the Local Government Association (LGA).
As the only event to focused specifically on planning, start-up and early phase of Shared Service strategy,Planning and Launching Shared Services 2015 is the must attend event of the year to gain all the knowledge you need to avoid SSC pitfalls from the start.
Whether you already have a SSC and are adding another function, building another function or just building and launching a brand new centre-this is the place you can get your questions answered, discuss strategies with peers and hear lessons learned from those who have been through this phase.
Specifically designed as a step-by-step guide to helping you understand where to start and succeed – all in just 3 days!
By attending you’ll overcome many challenging issues your business may face such as:
- Winning the internal commitment that can make or break your Shared Services initiative
- Choosing a location-identifying the main criteriayou need to look out for
- What talent should you look for and how can youretain employees for long term growth
- Determining the best ways to handle the people most impacted by the transition
- Effectively implementing your IT systems for scalability and interoperability?
- Driving down the costs and complexity of service delivery
- Aligning SSC performance and execution with overall business strategy
- SSC Models- Captive, Hydrid or something else? This event will look at all the options available
- Process Management – what are the areas you should focus on from the beginning
Learn from your peers who have gone through the journey of setting up a SSC. Get feedback on your plans and thoughts and find out which model works best for your business.