Market Research Exchange – 2015
Date(s) - 17/05/2015 - 19/05/2015
Welcome to the Market Research Exchange
The Market Research Exchange will provide Market Research and Consumer Insights executives with a three day event that is full of relevant topics gleaned from extensive research, market intelligence and feedback from industry leaders. This unique forum is reserved for those at corporate level with the desire to network with peers, learn and share best practices, and gain insight on common challenges that many executives are facing.
Market research and insights executives continue to target consumers to gain a better understanding of their wants, needs, and unconscious responses. Many experts have mentioned that they are challenged with balancing innovative technologies and gaining in-depth insights to engage consumers and build lifetime brand loyalty.
NEW FOCUS AND TOPICS FOR 2015
- Consumer Insights- An emphasis on understanding the consumer wants and needs and implementing strategies to successfully gain in-depth insights
- Segmentation- Focusing on the necessity of multicultural, demographic, and ethnographic research to target numerous groups and build loyalty among those groups
- Customer Engagement- Gaining a better understanding of how to engage consumers and use that insight to enhance customer experience
- Ethical Data & Analytics-Analyzing data and using the information to target consumers in a non-intrusive way
- Mobile, Social, Digital- Understanding how to collect insights and better understand consumers in real-time using mobile, social, and digital