International Student Recruitment and Marketing Conference 2015
Date(s) - 18/08/2015 - 19/08/2015
Enhancing Digital Capabilities, Growing Brand Awareness and Improving Student Experience
Times are changing for the higher education sector in Australia. With an uncertain regulatory landscape, competition from new entrants and globalisation, coupled with digital disruption and changing student demands. Educational institutions must focus on maximising all opportunities to refine their recruitment and marketing strategies, ensuring they adapt to today’s landscape and appeal to the student of the 21st century. Now more than ever it is critical that higher educational institutions focus on leveraging their most lucrative revenue channel – international student fees by developing and executing competitive marketing and recruitment strategies for the vast international student market.
This year’s International Student Recruitment and Marketing Conference provides a platform for industry experts to share insights and discuss challenges over a two day interactive and informative programme.
Topics that will be discussed Include:
- Social Media for International Education – What is the value?
- Big Data and Analytics – Identifying new markets to drive growth
- Integrating Digital Channels Successfully to ROI and Increase Conversion Rates
- Overcoming Language Concerns for Students Studying Abroad
- Enhancing the International Student Experience
- The Future of International Student Recruitment – Where are we heading?
- Helping International Students Become “Job Ready”
- Aligning your Brand’s Promise with your Student Experience to Drive Value
- Measuring the Performance and Effectiveness of your Marketing Strategy