Enterprise Mobility Summit 2015
Date(s) - 20/10/2015 - 21/10/2015
Venue To Be Confirmed, Australia
Leveraging mobile technology and services to improve operational efficiency, productivity and customer service delivery
Whilst mobility is quickly becoming one of the top IT priorities and a key investment focus for Australian businesses and government agencies. Consumers are driving a new era of enterprise mobility and employees expect to be able to use their own devices to fulfil their work duties. Operating models are being redrawn for consumers, employees and business partners leading to enormous pressure on CIOs and senior IT executives to identify the business values of mobility.
Is your enterprise ready for mobile solutions?
The conference will showcase a mix of expert presentations and practical case studies from leading companies and thought leaders, including recent projects from national and international organisations like: ANZ, Australia Post, DHA, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Woolworths and many more. The summit will allow you to gain an understanding how organisations have been able to achieve:
- Improved workforce efficiency
- Improved workforce productivity
- Reduction of time spent on work orders
- Increased employee engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Increased appeal for recruiting
- Reduction in decision time
- Reduction in workforce costs
- Greater companywide collaborations
Enterprise mobility is not only redefining the way organisation interacts with clients but also and more importantly changing the way businesses operate, allowing organisations to reach unexpected productivity levels.
Key themes for this year’s summit include:
- Mobile devices application development and integration to existing IT infrastructure
- Mobile data analytics – the next big data frontier?
- Managing mobile devices – BYOD / BYOA and security implications