Digital Financial Services 2015
Date(s) - 25/08/2015 - 26/08/2015
The Menzies Sydney
Categories No Categories
Leveraging digital strategies to improve customer insights, engagement and ROI
The constant advancement of technology and communication has given rise to much more empowered consumers. These consumers expect an imaginative and high-quality experience in an omni-channel environment when accessing financial services. The failure to adapt to these evolved expectations will not only mean a loss of business but a growing gap in product development.
In response to these challenges, digital professionals are constantly called upon to enhance the customer-centricity of their business models and raise customer expectations by leveraging innovative new processes, technology, social media, roles and data, in order to create a seamless digital experience capable of delighting digitally-savvy customers and growing your business.
With that in mind we are pleased to announce the 7th annual Digital Financial Services conference, the only conference in Australia that has been designed to specifically focus on practical solutions to understand how consumers interact with financial services and ensuring digital strategy is in line with consumer wants and needs.
What key topics will be covered this year?
- Anticipating future customer behaviours and fostering a high level of engagement through digital strategies
- The new model of financial services: putting customers at the centre of an integrated omni-channel strategy
- Redefining the metrics of social media
- Unlocking key solutions to content development and management
- Identifying hidden behaviours and data patterns to fuel bank on-boarding, cross-selling and retention