Customer Experience Transformation: Financial Services
Date(s) - 15/09/2015 - 17/09/2015
Achieve Customer Experience Transformation
Drive Profitability and Stay Ahead of the Innovation Curve
Wouldn’t you want to see 90% of your customers feeling this way every time they put the phone down after speaking with your call centre or after leaving your high street branch? The majority of customer complaints happen due to lack of customer love and appreciation, being mis-sold or misheard, or simply when your customers cannot find the information they need. It’s your job to know what each one of your customers thinks about your brand. It’s your job to care about each one of them. We agree that can be tough when there is only you, with so many people to look after. However, you are not alone!
Find out more about the unrivaled networking opportunities at CX FS 2015.
Why is this your N◦1 meeting of the year?
1. This is not your typical event! If you don’t want to sit through all the presentations you are welcome to stay back in our ‘networking lounge’ and build your onsite experience around discussions with over 130+ potential senior marketing and customer experience influences from the financial sector and beyond.
2. We are not going to bore you with the presentations but really get you to brainstorm and think outside the box. We want you to look at this meeting as an idea generator for you to review you 2015 results and set goals for 2016. We have specifically selected some of the most charismatic speakers from the industry to guide you on your “BIG IDEA” journey.
3. Your CXFS experience starts months before the event itself as we keep you updated with the most exciting industry trends by revealing some killer content pieces form primary sources and share serious insider interviews.
4. Because we care! We will provide you with so much more than just another event for customer experience management. You will have a chance to feed your challenges and questions that keep you awake at night and get them answered, so you can really obtain the ultimate learning experience that you seek.
5. Have fun! To celebrate our 5th Birthday we are treating you to a surprise golfing and drinks night where all are welcome to try win the ultimate team building exercise or simply have a glass or two with the most influential people in the industry