Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services US
Date(s) - 06/10/2015 - 07/10/2015
New York, NY
Are you Ready for the Next Generation Customer?
Whilst many financial services companies know that the key to competitive success in the industry is their customer experience, many are missing the opportunity to develop a customer strategy that is truly reflective of the customers needs. Increasing amounts of data, rapidly evolving technology and rising customer expectations mean delivering a consistent and holistic customer experience is paramount to the success of the industry as whole.
So how do you connect the dots and deliver an excellent customer experience?
This Exchange is an outstanding opportunity for you to learn lessons from the most successful financial institutes in the field. In just two days out of the office you’ll save months and potentially years of strategy heartache.
Join North America’s leading minds in customer and brand experience to discuss:
- Effectively managing the migration to online and mobile banking
- Extracting maximum value from social media to ensure a holistic customer experience
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory environment
- Implementing appropriate processes and channel strategies to counter changes in consumer behaviour
- Moving from ‘big data’ to actionable insight to drive continuous business improvements
- Embedding customer centricity through effective people engagement, motivation and training
If you are passionate about securing the future of your business through the customer experience you provide, if you have ideas to share, opinions on what needs to change and an ability to make things happen, then the Customer Experience Exchange for Financial Services is the event for you.