Big Data & Analytics Summit 2015
Date(s) - 26/03/2015
In the past, emerging technologies might have taken years to mature. Now people iterate and drive solutions in a matter of months or weeks. The disciplines of Big Data are evolving so quickly that businesses need to wade in or risk losing the momentum. In addition to this a combination of technological advances in wireless, storage and analytics are making the Internet of Things a reality for enterprises, which means a lot of new opportunities and challenges to contend with. The missing link between being snowed under by facts and figures and the optimum output is the change in processes, not just technology.
Computing’s fourth Big Data & Analytics conference will address this issue and answer such questions as:
- What are the best methodologies for institutionalising Big Data analytics in your organisation?
- How to initiate a cultural shift to a data driven decision making?
- How you can you benefit from predictive analytics and build a foundation for the Internet of Things?
- How can Software Defined Storage tame the Big Data deluge?
- How do you turn Big Data analytics into a competitive advantage?
Venue: To be confirmed