Australian Financial Crime Summit 2015
Date(s) - 27/07/2015 - 29/07/2015
AUSTRAC will have the ability to fine institutions that are not complaint with their new compliance regulations on 31 December 2015 (CDD requirements). This pressing issue is accompanied by the recently released Financial Action & Task Force (FATF) report.
With that in mind, IQPC is proud to host the Australian Financial Crime Summit, bringing together regulators, law enforcers, and top industry experts responsible for tackling the evolving challenges of financial crime to discuss a plethora of challenges and opportunities present in the industry.
Main Themes will include, but not be limited to:
- Understanding and complying to regulation (AUSTRAC regulatory compliance, the FATF report, and remaining compliant in AML/CTF in an evolving financial world)
- Identifying where fraud takes place in multiple channels (Due Diligence, KYC, Internal & External Fraud)
- Staying informed for the next pressing threats in financial crime (Cybercrime, Digital Currencies, Sanction Laws, and Training Procedures)
Attend this summit to better understand the rules and updates of expected new regulations and to discover how to identify myriads of different fraudulent activities present both internally and externally. With ample challenges arising in the financial crime arena, attending will show you how to prepare your institution for new pressing threats.
The Australian Financial Crime Summit will include:
- Case Studies and best practice examples by Australia’s leading regulators, law enforcers, and industry professionals
- Interactive discussions including expert led panels and roundtables
- Presence of prospective solution providers
- Networking opportunities
- Interactive workshops to help you work through the most pressing challenges and develop key strategies you can implement back on the job