18th Annual Australasian Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
Date(s) - 09/06/2015 - 12/06/2015
Australasia’s Largest and Best-Attended Business Transformation Conference and Networking Event
The Shared Services & Outsourcing Week 2014 saw more than 500 shared services practitioners, analysts and industry experts converge in Melbourne in June for three full days of information sharing, learning and networking.
The continued growth of the event reflects the increasing strategic importance Australian organisations are placing on shared services and outsourcing for their operational agility and competitive advantage.
What can you expect in 2015?
Based on the feedback we have received from the 2014 event, Shared Services & Outsourcing Week 2015 will be focusing on:
- Global Business Services – Understanding what this global trend means for organisations in Australia and New Zealand
- Robotics – Is robotics the next revolution in the industry, or just the latest buzz word?
- Mid Market – With 44% of the audience this year brand new to the event, the mid market are realising the benefits of SSO
- Maturity – For 2015 we will be diving the audience along maturity lines, with specific streams for planning and launching, early, mid and advanced stage SSO operations
- Global Process Owners – Moving towards a de-emphasis on geography and putting the priority on process
- Digital Transformation – The pace of change in the industry is largely being driven by technology, so expect to see case studies specifically focused on how you can stay relevant in this rapidly shifting environment
- Customer Service – After its successful inclusion this year, the front office is set to become a mainstay of the event with value creation, locations and contact centre outsourcing key discussion points
- Outsourcing and Offshoring – The days of outsourcing and offshoring being viewed as a discussion to be had behind closed doors are gone. They are now accepted as business critical and will be afforded their own section of the agenda accordingly