17th Annual Six Sigma & Process Improvement Summit – Jan 2016
Date(s) - 18/01/2016 - 22/01/2016
Welcome to PEX WEEK 2016!
THE MOVE TO PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE. TRANSFORMING YOUR ORGANIZATION’S STRUCTURE, OPERATIONS AND CULTURE THROUGH THE PROCESS LENS
Process is climbing higher up the corporate agenda. How will this impact you? More projects, more corporate interest in projects, more diverse business units to work with, more pressure to deliver and greater recognition throughout the organization as results are delivered.
And what does this mean for you? This is a time of change and growth for process excellence professionals.
PEX Network is delighted to share this space with you. As the process industry is gaining credibility, so too the PEX Network is growing. We are proud to be a primary destination for the process community and now have over 100,000 members globally.
No matter what your interest – operations, process excellence, workflow management, data and customer analytics, BPM, business rules & decisions, business architecture– learn how you can go from passenger to driver in your quest for business performance excellence at PEX Week 2016.
BRINGING YOU THE INFORMATION YOU NEED, IN THE FORMAT & STYLE THAT YOU WANT IN 2016:
- Ten + hours of high value networking across three days including structured networking opportunities, one-to-one discussions, roundtable debates plus drinks receptions and award ceremonies!
- 650+ process professionals networking, debating and shaping process excellence for the year ahead.
- 65+ in-depth case studies from leading organizations.
- 8+ dedicated streams of case studies, panel discussions and presentations including: customer experience, process for the business, sustainable process excellence, innovation and technology.
- All new features in 2016 include, the PEX Globe, 12+ workshops, new interactive session formats, more Corporate Leader Boardrooms, technology demonstrations, site visits, meet PEX Network authors, brainweaves and so much more!