download media kit) are available that include:A range of advertising options and sponsorship packages (
- eDM and DM campaigns
- Distribution of corporate whitepapers and press releases
- Inclusion and promotion of success stories
- Lead generation services
Or click below to view online eBook
Target ReadershiptheOutsourcing-guide.com builds upon the readership and audience of Outsourcing Online, The Sauce eNewsletter and the Australian BPO Research Report 2012.
- theOutsourcing-guide.com targets the key decision makers from organisations who engage in or are looking to engage in BPO and outsourcing.
- Regular email and telemarketing campaigns targeting key executives responsible for operations, procurement, HR, IT, finances and accounts, as well as Sales and Marketing.
- Banner ads on The Sauce eNewsletter and Website will direct readers to theOutsourcing-guide.com. The Sauce eNewsletter goes out to a dedicated database of about 4,300 email addresses (subscribers) biweekly.
- Distribution to Outsourcing Online’s email database of 200,000 global contacts.
- Extensive SEO and Social Media Campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc), linking theOutsourcing-guide.com with targeted interest groups and online forums.
- Extensive link building and networking strategy with relevant business and outsourcing associations, including the SSON (Shared Services and Outsourcing Network). theOutsourcing-guide.com will be launched at the SSON conference in May. As part of the launch the SSON will promote the theOutsourcing-guide.com to its 15,000 corporate members.
- Promotion through Industry events such as the APOE (Asia Pacific Outsourcing Executive) Forum and Managed Services Conference.
- Financial Services
- IT and Telecommunications
- Supply Chain, Transport and Logistics
- Manufacturing and Warehousing
- Entertainment and Hospitality Government
- Healthcare and Medical
- Engineering and Architecture
- Legal and Professionals
- Food and Agricultures